Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hamilton Beach Eclectrics Stand Mixer - Sugar (63221)



  • Jul 07, 2010 07:10:04



  • Brand : Hamilton Beach



  • Compare Price!



  • Product Overviews
  • This all-metal stand mixer from Hamilton Beach comes with a host of accessories - a Flat Beater for cakes and cookies, a Dough Hook for bread and a Wire Whisk for whipped cream or pudding. The 4.5-qt. stainless steel bowl comes with a Pouring Shield that helps prevent splattering while in operation. The pouring shield has a built-in chute for adding ingredients. Powered by 400 watts, the stand mixer has a two-way mixing action to ensure all ingredients are incorporated into the mix. The quick-release, tilt-up head assists when removing the bowl. 9 x 14 x 14-in. When you're ready for a kitchen re-do, don't call in the carpenters! Instead, "counterscape" your kitchen with Hamilton Beach's retro-designed, affordably priced electrics in happy, sun-saturated colors. Their "Eclectrics" line includes updates to those classic appliances from the 1950s. All of their "Eclectrics" are available in six colors: Apple Green, Moroccan Red, Pineapple Yellow, Intrigue Blue, Sugar White and Licorice Black.




  • Hamilton Beach Eclectrics Stand Mixer - Sugar (63221) Reviews By Customers
  • Hi,

    After searching in internet, reading numerous reviews, and checking with Consumer Reports and BBB, I changed my mind getting KitchenAid and switched to Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer. I have it now, I purchased it in a store. It has great features for 4.5 qt: 400 watt, 12 speeds, all metal made, and 3 year warranty!!! comparing 1 year in KitchenAid with 10 speeds and 250 watt for 4.5 qt.
    I am very pleased with Hamilton's QUIET performance even at the higher speed. It's in fact quieter than my hand mixer and has a friendly sound. I didn't scrape any single time when making the 3.5 c dough.

    It's slightly bigger than KitchenAid, about 1 inch higher, but it's somehow lighter and easy to move on counter. Easy to use, the head tilts back by pressing back button smoothly. The bowl sits reliably.

    I am endlessly happy that I got Hamilton instead of KitchenAid.

    This is the best stand mixer so far!!! Even if it more expensive than KitchenAid, I would still get Hamilton Beach.










    Surprisingly Happy - JR - NY
    I bought this mixer as the floor model from Sam's Club, at a great price. It was missing the pouring shield, and the instruction book. I've been very pleased with it's performance, and don't feel at all like I sold out my dream of a Kitchenaid 5 plus 5. I'm most impressed with their customer service. I called and told them about the missing items, and they told me where to get the intruction manual online, and immediately shipped me the splatter guard (which I already had) and pouring shield, no questions asked. I've never had Kitchenaid service like that. I'm very impressed.





    - Special Price Here! -

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment