Friday, July 9, 2010

KitchenAid Stainless-Steel 2-Quart Porcelain Teakettle, Red



  • Jul 09, 2010 12:02:16



  • Brand : KitchenAid



  • Compare Price!



  • Product Overviews
  • Tea time. Invest in a sleek 18/10 stainless steel kettle accented with a soft, colored, silicone rubber handle with a confident grip. The kettle also whistles when water comes to a boil and has a removable lid for easy cleaning and filling. 2-quart capaci




  • KitchenAid Stainless-Steel 2-Quart Porcelain Teakettle, Red Reviews By Customers
  • Excellent quality! This is the second one I have purchased. I have had mine for quite a few years now and my daughter-in-law expressed an interest, after using mine, that she liked it so much she wished she had one. I purchased this one for her for Christmas! It is very stylish and comfortable to pour from. Great size...Can hold plenty of water! Comes in great colors...I personally LOVE the black. Worth every penny!!



    Charles in ILL. - Charles M. Greshman - GREENFIELD, IL, US
    I was pleased with the hinge , but really upset it cost over eleven dollars for shipping. I will not purchase the remaining number of hinges I need.









    Looks great, works great - sassy librarian - Greensboro, NC
    The color is a little darker than I expected -- more a cherry red than a fire engine red. The whistle is nice and loud, which is good for me, since I have been known to forget that I have it on! Would definitely recommend.





    - Special Price Here! -

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment