Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Factory-Reconditioned KitchenAid RKV25G0XWW Professional 5 Plus Bowl Lift Stand Mixer, White on White



  • Jun 16, 2010 05:10:04



  • Brand : KitchenAid



  • Compare Price!



  • Product Overviews
  • The Professional 5 Plus has a powerful 450 watt motor that delivers enough power to handle the heaviest mixtures, and mix large batches easily. This bowl lift model has brackets on the bowl that fit over support pins on the stand mixer, which is than lifted up by a handle on the right side of the mixer to lock the bowl in place while mixing (designed for handling heavy mixtures and large recipes). The dish washer safe, 5-quart polished stainless steel bowl with ergonomic handle is big enough to handle large batches of heavy mixtures. Its ergonomically designed handle is contoured to fit the hand and makes lifting the bowl more comfortable. 6 month manufacturer's warranty.




  • Factory-Reconditioned KitchenAid RKV25G0XWW Professional 5 Plus Bowl Lift Stand Mixer, White on White Reviews By Customers
  • This mixer was the best investment, I have had it for 4 years and it is still going strong. I have made breads, cookies, cakes, pies, huge wedding cakes, small batch candies, you name it, I've made it. Over the years I have gotten attachments as gifts and for myself and they all work great too! I had a friend help me with a lunch the other day and we were mixing a large amount of Chicken Salad in it and she was very impressed with the mixer and the amazing price I got it for , .00 ( I know!), 4 years ago. So I will be watching the sales for her. Once again, great product, great price.



    I Love My New Stand Mixer - Tom Scotkovsky - chicagoland
    As a former chef I can appreciate how well this mixer is constructed.I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT IF YOU BUY THIS MIXER YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER IN YOUR LIFETIME.









    One of my best investments, ever! - J. Lanter -
    I was a bit hesitant on buying a refurbished item like a mixer but this thing has been a work- horse! My wife does a majority of the cooking in our household but has probably used this 2 to 3 times a week ever since we purchased it (a year or more ago?) and it's definately industrial grade! We opted for the larger motor and bigger bowl and it's something that I'd recommend everyone do. We have had absolutely no problems with it (knock on wood) and it continues to mix and mix and mix... Everything from bread, to cakes, to cookies to you name it! This model of mixer is fantastic!





    - Special Price Here! -

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment