Thursday, June 24, 2010

KitchenAid 3qt Bowl and Combi Whip



  • Jun 24, 2010 05:32:18



  • Brand : KitchenAid



  • Compare Price!



  • Product Overviews
  • 3qt Bowl and Combi-Whip is ideal for whipping small batches of cream or egg whites.




  • KitchenAid 3qt Bowl and Combi Whip Reviews By Customers
  • THIS IS PRETTY SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD. ITS A SMALLER MIXING BOWL FOR ADDED EASE IN USING YOUR KITCHENAID MIXER. WE JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT THE PRO 600 AND WHILE THE 6 QUART BOWL IS FABULOUS, AND TRULY WITH THE WHISK TO BOWL CLEARANCE OF MINE AT LEAST YOU COULD BEAT EGGS AND SMALL RECIPES, SO THE 3 QUART BOWL WAS MORE OF A WANT THAN A NEED. THE 6 QUART BOWL ISN'T HEAVEY, SO YOU COULD DO FINE WITH IT. FOR ME I SAW THE ADDED CONVINENCE OF SIMPLY HAVING A SECOND BOWL AND IT SEEMED TO MAKE SENSE THAT IT BE A SMALLER SIZE OTHER THAN HAVING TWO 6 QUARTS. IT WAS MY PREFERENCE.






    Great additional tool - Petit Oiseau - Central California
    This is a perfect size for small batches when the 6 qt bowl is just too big. I would only wish that there were beater blades and dough hooks for this smaller size bowl used with the KA Pro600--perhaps there are and I just haven't found them yet? You really increase the usability of your larger mixer with this smaller bowl.






    JUST WHAT I NEEDED - Sanibean - USA
    I've always wanted a second bowl for my 5qt Pro, but seemed a waste to get another large bowl. This 3qt is the perfect size for small batches and whipping cream and egg whites. Kitchenaid could not have thought up a better addition to their stand mixers.

    Also I want to add, I ordered this on Dec. 23rd and I don't know if seller thought it was a Christmas present or what (it was a present to me) but received on the afternoon of Dec. 24th. Excellent service.





    - Special Price Here! -

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment