Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sunbeam 2371 Mixmaster Stand Mixer, White



  • Jun 22, 2010 05:58:50



  • Brand : Sunbeam



  • Compare Price!



  • Product Overviews
  • Sunbeam Mixmaster Stand Mixer features a powerful 350 watt motor with 12 variable speeds for unsurpassed mixing versatility. Soft start technology starts the motor slowly to prevent splatter. The ergonomically designed soft grip handle provides both maximum comfort and control. Off-center mixing allows you to add ingredients while you mix and requires less scraping saving you time. This mixer features 2 glass bowls, chrome beaters, whisks and dough hooks.




  • Sunbeam 2371 Mixmaster Stand Mixer, White Reviews By Customers
  • I purchased this Sunbeam mixer several months ago from Amazon.com because I couldn't find this model in any stores. It had all the features I wanted, plus I was looking for glass bowls and they are hard to find (I wanted to be able to use them in the microwave to melt butter for some recipes plus I like being able to see through the bowls--I don't understand the attraction of the metal bowls). The mixer arrived quickly and in great shape. I use this mixer at least 2 or 3 times a week and I've had no problems. My previous Sunbeam mixer was well over 20 years old when it finally died after years of hard use (I used to be a stay at home mom and cooked a lot more at home) and several moves. Fortunately, my old bowls to that mixer, though not as tall, fit this new mixer, so I have backup bowls when I need them, so that was a plus. I especially like the slow start feature on this new mixer as it cuts down on splatters. For my needs, I just can't imagine a better mixer. My old Sunbeam mixer didn't have the dough hooks or the wire whisks, and I like the whisks very much for beating whipped cream--seems like it whips up almost instantly. I have used the dough hooks only once and then went back to my old fashioned method because I just like kneading bread, but they worked fine. I would recommend this mixer to anyone who is a normal (not industrial) cook.



    Pretty Neat Mixer - Charlene F. Morvay - Union City, PA
    I bought this Sunbeam mainly because I needed a second heavy-duty mixer (my first is a Kitchen Aide) for my second home. Didn't want to put out a ton of money, so I thought I'd give this one a try. It is really a neat mixer for the money, mixing my favorite fluffy white frosting mix perfectly. The only negative thing I have to say is about the mixing bowls. They are GREAT quality, but too heavy (1/4" glass bowls). I'm a bit older and they are hard to handle, but this has nothing to do with the quality of the mixer. Long story short, it's a GREAT buy for the money, and will stand up to any mixing task.






    don't believe bad reviews - Steve chung - Brookfield, Wisconsin
    If you can't get the kitchen aid standmixer, this is probably the best choice. It's cheap, strong, and dependable. I've used it to cook thick bread dough, naan, cookies, pizzas, you name it. Anything I throw at it comes out very well.








    - Special Price Here! -

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment