Monday, June 7, 2010

KitchenAid KSM150PSWH Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer, White



  • Jun 07, 2010 06:17:25



  • Brand : KitchenAid



  • Compare Price!



  • Product Overviews
  • The Kitchen Aid KSM150PSWH Artisan Series Stand Mixer realizes that professional quality appliances are required in most home kitchens. There are chefs in restaurants and there are equally creative chefs at home. The difference? How many people are you cooking for? Ths one's for you! 10 Speed Control Clear 2-Piece Pouring Shield prevents splash-out 5 Rubber feet protect countertop and offer stability Includes Wire Whip and Dough Hook Comes with 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowls Easy to keep clean KitchenAid Hassle-Free 1-Year Replacement Warranty (handled directly through KitchenAid) Color - White Unit Dimensions - 13.9 High x 8.7 Wide x 14.1 Deep Unit Weight - 26 Pounds 4 Foot 110-120V AC power cord




  • KitchenAid KSM150PSWH Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer, White Reviews By Customers
  • I've had my mixer for 10 years. My husband calls it my cement mixer. It is heavy. I don't keep it on my counter because it takes up too much space, so I move it every time I need it from cupboard to counter. I don't mind because this mixer is consistent in the way it beats! I only make cakes, icings and cookies, but it performs beautifully today as the day I received it. I've never had any problems. What makes this mixer even better are the additional attachments. On days when I ran out of ground beef or ground pork, I didn't have to make a trip to the grocery store. I only had to reach into my freezer and pull out some sirloin or pork shoulder butt and then grab my meat grinder and within in no time, I had ground meat! Same for the pasta attachments. When I ran out of spaghetti, I only had to pull out the mixer, make some pasta dough and push it through the spaghetti attachment. This mixer is versatile and will not let you down. I love my mixer!



    buyer beware - Slumming Angel - Little Beirut, OR
    I have had two empire red Artisan mixers in the past five years. They are gorgeous BUT both have suffered from the same three serious problems: 1. the slow speed burned out in the first month on machine number 2 when I kneaded soft brioche dough and now the mixer has only two speeds: fast and faster. 2. the mixing bowl sticks to the metal plate so that dislodging it requires a healthy husband or a liberal amount of WD40 or both. 3. the pin holding the armature to the base slides out when the machine gyrates, which it does something fierce when kneading for more than three minutes. This is one of the worst engineered products I have ever owned, and Kitchen Aid's service is not helpful. I'm going to buy a Breville next and abandon KA for good.









    Beware: Product Quality Issues AND KitchenAid Does NOT Honor their Warranties!!! - Shira Dot Net - Iowa City, Iowa
    Beware - KitchenAid does not honor their warranty. If anything should go wrong with your mixer, KitchenAid will try to find any loophole they can to squirm out of replacing it. Their promise in their user manual of "hassle-free replacement" is false advertising.

    On mine, the 3 slowest speeds quit working. I contacted KitchenAid, and they refused to honor my warranty on the grounds that I bought the mixer from an Amazon Marketplace vendor. The vendor also tried contacting KitchenAid on my behalf, and that didn't help either - KitchenAid claimed the MarketPlace vendor was not an authorized KitchenAid reseller and refused to honor the warranty even though I had purchased a brand-new product and it went bad before the warranty year was up.

    Your odds of having something go wrong in the first year are not in your favor - not only did I have this problem with my mixer, but before this issue arose for me I had purchased a second one for my sister-in-law, and hers too arrived with a factory defect. She reported her problem 2 weeks ago and although in her case KitchenAid promised to send her a replacement immediately, she has still not received it.

    I will be pursuing legal action on the fact that KitchenAid is refusing to honor their warranty on my mixer. So beware - I have had poor results with product quality on two different KitchenAid mixer purchases within a few months' time. Although I understand that sometimes things can go wrong, I expect manufacturers to honor their warranties when problems arise, and KitchenAid does not.





    - Special Price Here! -

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment