Friday, June 18, 2010

Factory-Reconditioned KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixers



  • Jun 18, 2010 04:30:27



  • Brand : KitchenAid



  • Compare Price!



  • Product Overviews
  • Factory Reconditioned Model




  • Factory-Reconditioned KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixers Reviews By Customers
  • My doubts about the reconditioned status were instantly erased when I opened the box. No blemishes or issues to be found. Fabulous equipment for mixing good food and a joy to use. Stands out as a special item on the counter, not to be hidden away. Highly recommended without reservation.



    Brand as New! - jhalaks -
    This is like a brand new Kitchenaid 5 quart mixer in the box without the pouring shield. I received a perfect new mixer in excellent condition.
    I love it & have been baking ever since I got it.






    Quality control problems - E. Tam - California
    I've played with the 4 quart and never had a problem, but the first 5 quart I got was dead on arrival. Wouldn't even start up. After an exchange, we got a unit that made a weird noise on the first 2 speeds which, and it wobbles horribly when set to a high speed using the dough hook.








    - Special Price Here! -

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment