Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hamilton Beach 64695 Power Deluxe Hand/Stand Mixer



  • Jun 12, 2010 05:00:07



  • Brand : Hamilton Beach



  • Compare Price!



  • Product Overviews
  • Stand/Hand Mixer




  • Hamilton Beach 64695 Power Deluxe Hand/Stand Mixer Reviews By Customers
  • I received this mixer last Christmas after begging my mother for a mixer. She eventually bought this mixer at a store as a present.When I got it, I was excited to find out what kind of mixer it was, so I came to Amazon and hardly found any good reviews. Needless to say I was worried that my mother wasted her money. Anyway, I read the instruction book thoroughly, and I have been using it very frequently since. It works perfectly, and the bowl is a gem. The only problem is that the bowl is a bit heavy, so I hardly use it. Also, the mixer really cannot handle large amounts of dough as it gets caught between the two whisks. Everything else that persons were complaining about such as burning out the motor because they were trying to mix chocolate chips into a batter is all in the instructions manual. It's a great mixer for the low price, if you read the instructions.



    It's just a hand mixer really. - R. Hille - Stockton, IL USA
    I just received this as a gift. I make cakes for people all the time and thought having a second one would cut down on dish washing in between orders. It will not work for me. The beaters don't do all the way to the bottom, and that is what makes the bowl spin. I also have a sunbeam stand mixer and that one works great! This one will be going back to the store and be replaced with something else for sure. I don't want a had mixer that takes up so much space, because that's all I would be able to use it for. The bowl is also 10% smaller then my other stand mixer's bowl. I'm sure this is one of those cases where you get what you paid for......the thought was there, I'm happy my relative tried to help me out as far as my cake business goes, but I wish we could have checked it out of the box before making the purchase.









    Good Condition - Maria D. Gutierrez - Arizona
    This item came in good condition and so far has put up with everything that's been thrown at it. For a cheap mixer, it's pretty damn suitable (if you're doing simple things, of course).





    - Special Price Here! -

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment